Friday, July 29, 2011

About me / 私について。

Full Name::Nayli Zahra Mohd Nazir
Nickname::Nay-chan
Age::13 Years old
D.O.B::10/4/1998
Male or Female::Female of course
Zodiac Sign ::Aries
Elementary School::(S.K.K.N)
High School ::Doha Academy Secondary Girl School
Like :: ~Anime Of Course
          ~Manga very much
          ~Drawing
          ~Editing the most
          ~Noodle Yum Yum
          ~Potato always
          ~Japan my Favorite country
          ~Japan Language sound beautiful
          ~Pepsi
          ~Baking is Fun
          ~Chocolate SWEET
          ~Funny Movie
          ~Porridge
Dislike::~Naruto shippuden
            ~People who stop at the middle when Chatting
            ~Fighting among friend
            ~Who ever use my things without my permission
            ~Boy that play with girl Heart(he gonna get it if he dare play with my friend heart)
            ~Sad Romance manga and anime

No comments:

Post a Comment