Thursday, November 17, 2011

Many things happen

it seem like i didn't update my blog for a quite while. i got lazy lately which lead me to not open my blog at all.

well, many things happen when i didn't update my blog. even thought it not quite interesting. wanna know?
i will list everything that i remember for this pass few weeks.

10 days winter and Eid Mubarak Holiday:
My school announce that starting 4 November untill 13 November, we will be having school holiday. i was quite happy and excited at the same time. but when the holiday started, it getting boring. so so so damn boring. i hope there will be more interesting thing happen.*sigh*

My lil'bro first birthday party:
In 8 November 2011, my brother had his first birthday. to be truth his birthday was suppose to be 2 November but we postpone it at 8 November so that many people can come since at that day it was holiday for all over Qatar. many people came to my brother's birthday party. my father bought a very big cake i have ever seen. it had transformer picture printed on it. the cake was quite delicious. the cake have 2 layers. first layer is vanilla flavor while second layer is chocolate. My friend also came to my house. i was happy and excited. we didn't do anything but it still make me happy that they came to the party. my brother get a lot of present and all of them are fun to play.

School started and Sick day came:
The school Start at 14 November 2011. it quite boring. when the school just start,i catch a cold and it the worse but i still went to school to cover up what i miss when i have holiday early September 2011. my nose block and it hard me to breath. no one notice that i was sick cuz when i get excited the headache that i had will easily gone. only for a short time.if the heat pressure was to high maybe the headache will come back. that how it is.

Plant Japan cosmos seed. Make a good progress:
Last sunday, i plant a flower call Japan Cosmos. I try searching for a full view of japan cosmos in internet. All of them was quite beautiful. the flower was use to decorate side rode at Japan.They grow quite well everyday. i am happy to see they healthy. I hope they will grow into a beautiful flower.

that what i did when i'm not updating the blog. Hope you all look forward for my next update!!^o^
See ya all later!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment