Monday, October 24, 2011

New learning system・当たらし学習システムの。

This week,My school just start a new learning system.it call 'climate in learning'.it a good system.the staff at my school create this system to make student behave properly.a lot of student at my school didn't follow the rules.that why the teacher create this system.

how does it work?.each student were given a copy of table call 'learning reminder'.if one of the student get caught breaking the school rules or not doing their homework or not respecting the teacher,the teacher will give us a mark in our table.if you get 10 or more you will get a detention which is staying after school and expalin to the headmistress why do they behave in bad ways.

that why i will try my best to behave myself and finish my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment